Saturday 9 October 2010

Production of School Magazine Contents Page

In the following lesson we had to create our contents page for the school magazine. We used the programme Quark Xpress to do this. I also took screen grabs every ten minutes to show the development of my work.

One of the only things that I changed in the process of creating my contents page from my rough sketch, was that I left out the small image of the front cover of my magazine in the top right hand corner. I did this because I made another image bigger so there was no room for it to go anywhere.



 The only other thing that I changed from my rough sketch is that I made the 'Ice Factor' picture twice the size as I thought it would look better.


This is my finished contents page for the school magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment